Content Strategist / PR APPLY NOW
- Must have experience of at least 2-3 years in writing website content and fashion blogs.
- Must have worked with textiles, garment, fashion companies, brands, labels
- Must have knowledge of SEO, meta-description etc.
- Must have some experience in PR field – includes networking with fashion stylists, influencers, agents etc.
- Must have good knowledge of LinkedIn, website blogging, email-marketing
- Must have a keen interest in fashion industry
- BA, BCom, or any other suitable undergraduate degree is required
- Need to be extremely professional and have the passion to drive growth of an upcoming fashion brand
- This is not a remote job – Need to visit office every day
- Constantly researching on new trending fashion, travel and bohemian topics
- Writing regular (weekly) SEO-friendly articles / blogs for our fashion brand on various trending topics related to our label
- Checking every article / blog for plagiarism and submitting report for same
- Scheduling and posting the blogs on our website, LinkedIn and also sending email newsletter to all our subscribers
- Tracking and analysing blog views, email views etc. and preparing analytics report.
- Managing PR - coordinating with fashion/travel influencers, bloggers, magazines, agents and celebrity endorsements.
- Negotiating and executing deals with influencers
- Making monthly budget for PR activity
- Analysing performance of PR activity, including sales achieved out of endorsed PR activity
- Directly responsible for growing brand presence and visibility
- Giving weekly / monthly MIS reports to management
Job Type: Full-time